- ► 2014 (21)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (54)
- Follow Friday and Blog Hop
- Review of Alpha & Omega: A Companion Novella to Cr...
- Win an ARC copy of Afterlife by Claudia Gray!
- Vampire Academy is nominated for a Kids Choice Awa...
- Follow Friday and Blog Hop Time!
- Paranormal Romance Review: The Vampire's Image by ...
- Review of Reaper by Rachel Vincent; Free Download!...
- It's Follow Friday Time!
- Love Immortal Book Review
- Blood Lines Cover Reveal and Richelle Mead Video
- FFFF! Feb's First Follow Friday :-)
- Author Spotlight and Q&A with Felicity Heaton!
- Review of Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- ▼ February (13)
I posted a poll, that is still going strong, asking my fellow Paromantasy lovers who do you usually root for: The Hero, The Bad Boy or I...
I can't wait for October for the release of Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance book: To Hell And Back by HP Mallory!!I was just randomly stalking .. looking at HP Mallory's website and there it was! The teaser for To Hell and Back!! I cannot wait f...
Emma Raveling's Urban Fantasy Book: Crest (Ondine Quartet book 3) Tour, Julian's Book list and A Giveaway!As you can tell from yesterday's post, I am a huge fan of Emma Raveling and her Ondine Quartet Series. It has a kick-ass heroine, a stea...
Sorry for the wait Truebies. I need a vampire to come and turn me so I can avoid getting sick. My vampire of choice is Eric - come and bite ...
This episode was one of my faves of the season. "Why?" you ask. Well, because we see Eric and Sookie getting it on, we see the s...
Friday, February 18, 2011
The Vampire Academy series has been nominated for a Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Award! Although it's call the "Kids" choice award, people of all ages can vote. Voting begins March 1st, so click here to bookmark the link, run to your calendar and circle the date, and let's show support for one of the greatest series and one of the best authors to hit the Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy market!
Haven't read the Vampire Academy Series? What are you waiting for? Click here for some of my reviews!
Are you as excited as I am? Do you love this series? What's your favorite VA book? Let's hear (well, actually read) your thoughts!