Want to join in the fun? To join the fun and make new friends, stop by; Parajunkee and Crazy for Books to enter!
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
Wow, only five - this is easy peasy!
1. I make up my own words, combine words, and make up my own phrases all the time, which is how I got the name Paromantasy. This is bi-lingual trait since I do this in spanish as well. One crazy example of another one is neverago. Neverago - a place that I never visited or went a long time ago. It is completely made up and makes no sense at all. Here is neverago in a sentence. My friend asked me if I've ever been to Costa Rica. I replied, "Wow, Costa Rica! It's feels like neverago since I've been there." Her eyebrows knit and I reply, "that is my way of saying no." Weird and complicated - that's me!
2. I have a not-so-secret love affair with chocolate, hot sauce, tequila and books. Sometimes simultaneously.
3. I not only make-up words, I make-up dances! My dances are usually funny and lacks any real talent
4. I believe that I will eventually be a supernatural millionaire. All I need is to hit the lotto and have a vampire bite me. Hey - it can happen! Eric from True Blood, please come and bite me already.
5. I rock, literally! I cannot stand still. I sway back and forth, back and forth...yes, people get rather annoyed, but i can't help it.
That's my quirky habits, what's yours?
Question: "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
This one is hard..hmmm. I would spend the day with Nexi, Kyden and the rest of her supernatural friends from The Magical Sword series by Stacey Kennedy. There is such a cool mix of supernatural creatures with excitement, danger and romance at every turn. That is definitely my kind of world!! If you haven't read it, definitely check it out! Read my review here!
Have a great weekend!