- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from Ninja Girl
1. What's your favorite color?
My favorite color if purple. Always has been - it is just so pretty!
2. What's your favorite name (male and female)?
Wow - this one is tough. I'll go with
3. Cat or Dog?
I'm cheating on this one. I love both and I have both. Here are my cuties. Petey is my cat and Bailey is my dog. Both are boys, super sweet and the most handsomest pets in the world. Don't you think?
4. If you could be anything, do anything, what would you be/do?
In the real world, I would be a famous author. If I could do anything, I would travel the world. Now if we are talking about the Paromantasy world, I would be a goddess and i would do, as pinky from Pinky & the Brain says, "try to take over the world"..lol
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Just one? Well, if i had one it would have to be teleportation. Who needs a car, bus, train, etc..when you could teleport. I guess living in NYC made this a superpower to be reckoned with :-)
6. What was your first blog post about?
My very first blog was about Twilight vs True Blood. Ironically, it is still one of the most popular blogs. Team True Blood all the way
7. Favorite song lyrics?
It's a tie between "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO and "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" now a Kelly Clarkson song.
8. Favorite line from a book/poem and why?
"I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened." ~ Z from Lover Awakened by JR Ward. Does it really need an explanation? A guy who was cold as ice finally finds the one person who could make him come alive again. This line brought on a total swoon fest..lol
9. If your life had a soundtrack, what would be the title tracks?
- I love crazy sh*t cause I'm crazy as sh*t
- Tequila and Chocolate makes the world go round
- I'm an animal lover, deal with it
- Sun forever, cold weather a never
- Waiting to be rich!
Other than books, many can tell you that I am now obsessed with the new Kelly Clarkson Album, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Lost Girl, Shameless, Dexter...I am one lazy mo-fo. All I do is read, watch TV, sleep and do it all over again..lol
11. If you could recommend any book/series, what would it be and why?
Wow, there's so many. I am going to stick to ones you probably haven't heard of, but first..Vampire Academy. I am a Vampire Academy whore..it is true. I can reread that series time and time again.
With that said, there is also the Jolie Wilkins series by HP Mallory that is phenomenal. Both are filled with action, romance, suspense and moments that will make you laugh, cry, and definitely beg for more. VA is unfortunately done, but there is more Jolie to come - yay!!
There is also every book by Stacey Kennedy ...I'm not kidding. It is impossible for her to write a bad novel.
Questions from Book Prowl
1. Who is your favourite author?
I have a few. There is Richelle Mead, HP Mallory, Stacey Kennedy, Rachel Caine, JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and the list goes on.
2. Do you like to write as well as read?
I am currently writing, or attempting to write, a novel. Wish me luck!!
3. What is your favourite love story?
4. Favourite book couple?
Hmmm, this is a hard one. I love Wrath & Beth; Z and Bella from the Black Dagger Brotherhod series. There is an intense passion in both of these relationships and the Strong heroines are able to keep their sometimes over-dominant men in check.
5. Do you break the spine?
No! I'm not a spine-breaker.
6. Do you fold pages, or use bookmarks?
I do both - I'm a bad girl!
7. What was the last book you read that you really connected with?
Fallen by Traci Slatton and To the Cliffside by B Jane Lawson. Fallen is a dystopian romance that literally haunted me and continues to haunt me. I finished it and had to quickly reread it just to come to terms with all that happens. I cannot wait for the second installment to the trilogy.
To The Cliffside was a more fun, light-hearted read but the sexual tension between Morganna and Callupo and the cliffhanger ending left me wanting more!
8. If you could interview one writer, who would it be and why?
I would interview Rachel Caine. Her writing is impeccable and she is able to do successfully, what many other authors have tried and failed...she is able to keep a long running series fresh, fun, suspenseful
9. How many books do you read in a week?
It depends. If the books are really good I could gobble them up in a day or so. I could read as many as 5 books a week like I did with the BDB series and Lords of the Underworld series.
10. Do you judge a book by it's cover?
Sometimes. It really depends. If the synopsis is really good, I'll buy it anyway. But, let's face it - what initially makes a person head to a book/guy/girl/etc.. is that first impression and in this case it is the cover.
11. Where do you buy your books, or do you borrow them?
I buy them at Barnes and Nobles since I'm a Nookie.
I will be tagging:
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite books and/or series and why?
- Do you prefer a book with bad-ass heroine or a damsel in distress?
- Is there a book that you would love to become a movie?
- If you could date a character from a book, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could become a character for a day, who would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- Do you prefer e-books or the real deal?
- What book are you currently reading?