Wow - this is my first FF and Twitter Social of the year and I am so excited to be back! Want to join the fun and network with other bloggers? Here are the rules for FF:
RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed •Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This weeks Question: We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately? Everyone knows that I am a huge Vampire Academy fan so I gave my sister a copy for her birthday, which she still HASN'T read! Does she not know that VA will put Twilight to shame? lol
I have threatened bodily harm and am now forming a gang of VA lovers to personally strap her down and make her read it or risk torture. I am currently recruiting gang members - who would like to join?...just kidding (not really)
Happy Follow Friday!